

So everyday I find us opening each other up. You see for what ever reason why I have had to endure the road "I" have taken, just seeing these two little stars have made me stop running and just stand still. What would my days be like without a little pulling of all my fabrics. I cherish the fabrics
I'm discovering in them everyday. A sigh of relief as the "mommy maid" can stop sail until the next day. To the end of my day is a quiet almost odd silence that I just cannot believe. There lays my promise...Ava...Alayna...they are what gives me wind to keep sailing for whatever reason that is. So today we laughed and ran a marathon of what to do next...to who did what...Ha! Will I ever truly know who did it? The smiles that come from just saying that will last forever. So sleep my queens of day and princess's that need to be rescued by night. This is what and who I hold in my night.
no you will never know, ha! cute. Little ava is precious with her mouth open. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI know! The only time she stops talking! literally. haha! Thanks Amy. Love ya!
ReplyDelete