Friday, October 15, 2010

Beatutiful Things...


Such a time as this...when there are many deceiver's of men in Colossians 2:8, any man means that all men are capable of being deceitful including me, that is why I must watch what I say that I may not grieve the Holy spirit but walk in Love toward all. I have often said my life has lead me to understand rejection & loss. I am one of those whose mother prayed & prayed for & even thow I wish my dusty path could of been different I am thankful because I have lost everything & I am always dependent on him for everything. My soul is what my mother prayed for & he did what he had to do to get my heart. Wow where would some of us be without our mothers prayers. I often wait for my girls to go to bed & I sit on the floor in between both beds with bible out & I pray over their souls. So without me knowing I have to become a praying mother. I here me saying things like Lord do whatever you have to do to ensure their souls be yours for all eternity. Ha! I can almost here my mother praying this & God saying to her, OK then I will do it "MY" way & in "MY" time. Ohhhh wow sometimes we pray for things & almost wish we could take it back...but in the end it will be worth it. I know my mother has cry ed as she has had to watch life almost be stolen from me to hear Gods cry for me to come to him. I heard that song Beautiful things today by Michael Gungor & it hit my spirit hard today cause I know other "Christians" that don't know me prejudge but little do they know God says to me & you that he sees in us what we don't. Beautiful things out of our dark times in our lives. Wow I am amazed at Jesus & the path he walked while here on earth. He amazes me! I heard a fellow friend say something quiet hurtful about me this week. Is it our job to know the heart of man, no its not mine or yours. As I prayed about this all the holy spirit was saying to me was Love, just Love as though you have never been hurt. What a challenge for sure. This is what I will try to keep doing. I may fail but I will keep trying. I know god will finish what he started in you & me. When I go to church instead of me judging my goal is to say thank you Lord for the work God is doing in my fellow church member. I know religion has had a hard time with redemption, I hear things like I believe in redemption however it can't change the past. No it can't...it forgets it & sees the many possibilities in your future as a kingdom builder. That's all i want to be is a Kingdom builder. Although religion has marked me off grace & mercy has kissed in my life & has marked me as the spill that produced beautiful things for the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.