
I had a dream...it lead me to quiet places where I began to pray and cry out to the almighty and that dream died. Now I have a dream to change the world around me. Instead of God knocking on my door, I am knocking on his...to let me plant, to let me water, to let me see seeds grow. My garden is not a garden of stones, that I collect everyday and pick whom I will throw them at, or a haven for those who want to wallow in self pity. No...You see my life will bring into your life your strawberry patch of red ripe sweet flavor and a fragrance of your divine connection to live a whole life and life that brings you a basket of fruit. 1 Corin 3:9-10 tells me that For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. (10)According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, & another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. I want to show you the master builder of my life. My Jesus has given me a supernatural nightlight to see beyond all of this into his arms to build for his kingdom not mine. I will never loose this light that shines so beautiful in my heart. To see him and behold his glory is my dream...until then I dream his dreams. All I can bring you is Gods Love Language. I wake with the Joy that overshadows what this world and life will bring. It abides deep within me. I am changed! I will never be the same! I will work to make the one I'm in love with rich with fruit.



Beautiful....
ReplyDelete